Laine Magazine No. 14 - Wivi
Laine welcomes you into the world of Nordic knit life.
Issue 14, summer 2022, is inspired by the light Nordic summer nights - gentle, delicate and carefree. The Scandinavian summers are so short and sweet that even the wee small hours feel too precious to be spent sleeping. The 10 designs featured in the summer collection embody that summer night's magic and explore colourwork, texture and delicate details.
In this issue:
- 10 original knitting patterns (by Claudia Quintanilla, Maria Walters, Sylvia Watts-Cherry, Ema Marinescu, Katrine Hannibal, Lindsey Fowler, Evgeniya Dupliy and Isabella Clark)
- an interview with the designer Aleks Byrd (whose first book will be published by Laine Publishing in May 2022)
- an article about the organisation Sisters United
- an article about vegan knitting
- columns by Laine Magazine regulars Paiva Kankaro and Jeannette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. Laine cherishes natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. The intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.
Language: English, 148 pages